The General Election is only months away – and with UKIP are claiming to be a contender. Given some of the statements made by UKIP in recent months I feel the British Public must have the following clarifications on their policies.
If UKIP won the General Election and Nigel Farage became Prime Minister….
- Would non British people living in the UK, or British People living in Mainland Europe need to be repatriated?
- If so would this also apply for children born in the UK to non British Parents and how many generations would this go back?
- How would this affect other people
living in this country descended from people from our former colonies, Afro-Caribbean
or the Indian Subcontinent for example? Would UKIP allow them to stay, deport
them or move towards an apartheid style system once tried in South Africa?
- Will this apply to people from other former colonies such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc?
- Will UKIP tackle the growing threat of flooding in coastal or flood plains by;a. Increasing Funding to flood defences,b. Abolishing Gay Marriage, rounding up Homosexuals and sending them to internment Camps?
- Will our armed forces continue to work in Partnership with our former European neighbours to protect our common interests, or will our forces be used to form a defensive shield around Britain to guard against the French, Spanish or Germans as we used to in the old days.
- As UKIP believes Climate Change is a myth, will UKIP re-establish the Glory of the British coal mining communities of South Wales and the North of England so we can be self-sufficient in coal powered energy? Will children as young as nine be allowed to go down the pits again?
- What will be the penalty for Women caught breast feeding in Public?
- As the unemployed will no longer be able to vote, how long must they be in employment before they can register?
- Can UKIP be more specific about which disabilities will require compulsory abortions if detected in Foetuses.