Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shanade

Just before the main band played, Shanade the support act played. In the true spirit of John Peel (as opposed to the conspiring to sack your drummer after the gig spirit) Shanade, being a new artist on the local scene was given a support slot. I hope to arrange something like this each year.

I have to say stunning songs...!! she is so talented, if you ever get the chance to see Shanade from Leamington Spa, do so. Her songs have been going round in my head all weekend.

Fortunately I had a MiniDisk recorder at the desk and I recorded the entire gig. For a desk mix the songs have come out really well and I have given her a copy. I have managed to post a copy of one track below. Best right click and download before you listen.

http://us.share.geocities.com/alan_beddow/Shanade1.mp3

No comments: