Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bath Place Community Centre Fire

I have just heard there has been a fire at Bath Place Community Centre in Leamington this afternoon. This is a real shame as the centre provided a fantastic space for a wide and diverse range of community events in that part of town. I have attended a number of musical and artistic events there over the years.

I hope this does not spell the end of this valuable facility and something of equal value can be created in its place.

No comments: